Private Equity Careers
View the open positions for Argosy Private Equity and our portfolio companies.
2024 Summer Analyst
• Review confidential information memoranda (CIMs) and prepare deal summaries.
• Conduct market research on companies and industries that are either current Argosy investments or those being considered for investment.
• Work with our business development professional to identify companies in targeted industries.
• Assist in the preparation of materials to be used with fundraising activities.
• Assist the partners with monitoring and managing existing portfolio companies.
• Assist the deal team in the preparation of periodic valuation reports.
• Attend various meetings when appropriate to gain exposure into the private equity process.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Evidence of strong academic achievement in pursuit of an undergraduate degree program
• Compelling interest in building a career in private equity or financial services, evidenced by related coursework, internships, or other transferable experience
• Highly analytical, with a bias toward supporting claims with data
• Knowledge of business growth strategies and risk/return characteristics of private equity investment opportunities
• Ability to review and interpret financial statements with a foundational understanding of accounting
• Financial modeling experience and extensive Excel skills desired
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Clear, concise business writing skills
• Developed problem solving skills and a solutions-focused approach to addressing challenges
• Flexibility, adaptability, and desire to take on additional responsibilities
Argosy Private Equity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Argosy welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. If you are interested or know someone that may be interested in this opportunity please send resumes or information to firstname.lastname@example.org.